By Ema Globyte
We think you’ll agree that working with data is no piece of cake.
You plough through multiple datasets in search of a meaningful story.
You’re asked to create visually appealing presentations – and expected to get them done pronto.
Often, you’re the only pair of eyes on a project – and there are times when you lie awake at night, wondering whether an error could have snuck in to the presentation you delivered earlier that day.
Yes – working with data is an adventure full of unexpected nuances.
Which is why finding a quicker and less error-prone way to create beautiful PowerPoint presentations would be a game changer for you.
Luckily, PPTX Builder was brought to life – and we’ll tell you how it can help.
The challenge of data visualization
The experience of having to urgently whip up a visually appealing, accurate and meaningful presentation is very familiar to me.
A researcher in my ‘previous life’, I’ve had a fair share of the data game. Making a PowerPoint deck look good, while simultaneously attempting to weave into it a convincing story and not litter it with errors, isn’t easy.
The truth is that, manually transforming a massive dataset into a coherent, effective and accurate presentation can be a slow, tedious and taxing job.
You then spend hours (if not days) cross-referencing your data and correcting errors that have managed to sneak in along the way.
It isn’t the most efficient process – and it can eat up a large chunk of your time.
PPTX Builder provides the solution to the challenges modern-day PowerPoint wizards face.
A cloud-based platform, PPTX Builder allows you to create compelling PowerPoint decks directly from your data tables.
You decide how to visualise your data as well as which data points to include – and PPTX Builder does the job for you.
It’s quick and there’s no room for error, because this isn’t an outdated and fiddly ‘copy and paste’ job.
How PPTX Builder works
Creating visually appealing PowerPoint decks with PPTX Builder is simple - just follow these steps:
1. Upload your data. Upload the dataset into the tool using our data structure guidelines.
2. Interact with your data. PPTX Builder isn’t about irrelevant automated charts. It’s your data - and you get to choose how to visualise it. You know best how to achieve the nods of approval from your clients - we’ll just provide the tools that make the process smoother, quicker and error-free.
3. Download your PowerPoint. Once you’ve selected your data intersections and how you’d like it presented – hit download. Moments later, your presentation is ready to be shared with the world!
Benefits of PPTX Builder
Whether you’re a data analyst looking for a quicker way to capture insights, a PR professional looking to create an engaging story for your client, or a business owner keen to visualise your sales data - PPTX Builder is a tool for you. Here’s why.
1. It saves time. Turn large volumes of data into a beautiful presentation in moments. You won’t need to do it manually, so you will save tons of time.
2. It reduces the cost. Time is money, they say – and we couldn’t agree more. Less time spent on charting translates into lower project cost.
3. It increases data quality. No more inaccuracies that appear when you least expect them to. Your presentation is the dataset - just in a more concise and visually appealing format.
4. It’s simple to use. No coding, no scripts – there’s nothing fiddly about PPTX Builder. Just upload your dataset and choose how you’d like the data to be visualised.
5. Beautifully presented data. It’s your dataset - so you get to decide what the PowerPoint presentation looks like. PPTX Builder will do the data visualisation – your way.
Now, you’re probably keen to see how PPTX Builder works, aren’t you?
If you’d like to learn more about how PPTX Builder can help make life easier, fill in this quick form and we’ll be in touch soon.